VonBlogBath

Gaming & stuff...

Saturday 10 December 2016

Von Bloodbowl

That's right, Sports fans! Jim and Bob here with exciting news.

Not 'arf Jim! New season, new signings: exciting times ahead for Blood Bowl! 

So Games Workshop released a new version of Blood Bowl. It's no secret I'm a fan. I've had many teams over the years, from the ill-starred Black Water Bad Boys, to the surprisingly successful San Fernando Gold Diggers. So when Andy Lawhammer got the new game for his birthday, a new league was on the cards.

I picked up a set this week, and I've decided to go for an Orc team this season. As with my poorly converted and scarcely fielded Marienburg Stealers, NFL team puns are a must for Blood Bowl teams. I rattled through a few options, before settling on...

The New Orcland Hate-Riots.

Now, I'm doing this on my iPad, and Blogger hates iPads, so all the pictures will follow this text dump. :)

I've only painted the one lineman for now, as a proof of concept, but I like the look. Went for the Patriots' rough colour scheme: blue torso, silver/grey helmet and legs, with red and white detailing. I went for a lighter blue, because Blood Bowl, and I improvised the axe-logo to add a splash of red and white to the shoulders.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the look. Will try to get some more painted this week, so the Hate-Riots can take to the field, resplendent in their livery.

It was THIS big!

Where'd he go?









No comments:

Post a Comment