VonBlogBath

Gaming & stuff...

Thursday 4 October 2012

Arooooo!

So, after Sunday's dejection, I have repaired my wolf riders. And I'm still pleased with them, even though the poses aren't *quite* right.

The first unit of five has no boss - all a boss gives you is +1A; not much use in a 5 man scout unit with bows. I did include a musician though. That +1 to rally attempts will be handy, especially if they end up out with the general's Ld range.

The musician's shield was a casualty of Sunday's windy disaster, but making lemonade from that metaphorical lemon, I used a Bretonnian shield graciously donated by Andy Lawhammer. A few scuffs and nicks added, and now it looks like it was scavenged from the corpse of a reckless Knight Errant.

Wolf Rider Musician with looted shield

Wolf Riders

Hang on tight!



Musician from the front

1 comment: